The Therapeutics philosophy is based on the belief that the individual should have a strong desire to be drug free. The majority of Therapeutics clients are struggling to maintain typical lifestyles, which include strong family support mechanisms and gainful employment.
Three elements comprise the over arching approach to sustained recovery – Renew, Revive, and Restore:
- Renew – to establish a strong sense of commitment to the principle of a refreshed approach to life.
- Revive – to bring back from a depressed, inactive, or unused state in to renew the mind.
- Restore – to give back the relationships and the mode of life that was lost.
Therapeutics uses a proprietary approach that encompasses six elements:
- Analytical Foundation – establish a strong sense of the psychological and physical well being of the client by relying on statistical mapping.
- Four Period Recovery Plan – clients select a recovery plan that motivates adherence. Recovery plan periods range from 6 months to 3 years.
- Employment Enhancement – an active upward employment program will be utilized, whereby clients will be continuously introduced to job outreach.
- Performance Tracking – progress tracking to encourage adherence to program goals.
- Diet/Wellness Planning – nutrition and planning are a formal part of the recovery plan.
- Individual and Family Counseling – group counseling sessions that include peers and family members.